Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Further details are emerging about the reasons for the change in the legal team representing Michael Jackson in his court case.

It seems that Michael Jackson wants the full attention of those who are to represent him. There is speculation that Michael Jackson is unhappy about his indictment on charges of lewd conduct.

Michael Jackson issued a statement on Monday:

"...This is a decision that I have personally made....It is imperative that I have the full attention of those who are representing me. My life is at stake. Therefore I must feel confident that my interests are of the highest priority."

There is also speculation that Michael Jackson intends to return to Neverland with his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment