Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Monday, February 07, 2005

Untainted Juror Found

Given the amount of media attention that is being paid to the Michael Jackson's trial, there is great concern that it will be difficult to find a jury that contains 12 "media untainted" men and women.

Fortunately one person, totally untainted by the media, has been found.

Splash star Daryl Hannah hates TV shows so much, that she has only just learned about Michael Jackson's child molestation trial.

Eco-friendly Hannah, who lives in a solar-powered home, drives a car powered by vegetable oil and doesn't own a television set has admitted that Jackson's arrest is new news to her.

She said:

"I liked Michael Jackson's music from when I was a kid, but I don't really know what's going on with him. I didn't know there was a trial right now; I don't know what it's about....I really try to keep myself free from being consumed with trivial pop culture and things like that."

However, she added:

"I do read the newspaper... Occasionally I do (watch television) when I'm in a hotel or something but television, I think, really focuses much more on that sensational type of media..."

One down, eleven to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment