Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials


The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Saturday, April 30, 2005

More Nude Books

The smorgasbord of smut and innuendo, that has been served up during the trial of Michael Jackson, will be further garnished with an additional hors d'oeuvre.

At least that is if the prosecution have their way.

They asked Judge Rodney Melville on Friday to admit into evidence two books taken from Jackson's bedroom in 1993, during the Jordie Chandler investigation, these books contain pictures of nude boys.

The prosecution contend that about 10% of one book contains pictures of nude boys, whilst the other was 90%.

Not surprisingly the defence are having none of this, and contend that they are not relevant and would unfairly prejudice the jury.

Judge Melville has yet to rule on the request.

No comments:

Post a Comment