Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Culkin Denies Abuse

Macaulay Culkin took the stand today, in the Michael Jackson trial, and denied claims Michael Jackson molested him.

Culkin told the court that while he had shared a bed with Jackson, allegations of sexual abuse were "absolutely ridiculous".

He noted that prosecutors had never asked him whether the charges were true, saying he had first heard them on TV.

Culkin admitted that he often slept in Jackson's bed during visits to Neverland in the early 1990s, when he was aged between nine and 14.

He rejected a suggestion by prosecutor Ron Zonen that Jackson may have molested him while he slept.

Quote:

"I find that unlikely..I think I'd realise if something like that would happen."

Adding:

"Somebody told me you should probably check out CNN because they're saying something about you..I just couldn't believe it. It was amazing to me that nobody even approached me and asked if these allegations were true."

No comments:

Post a Comment