Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Jackobot

It is reported that Michael Jackson may be attempting to erect a 50-foot, robotic likeness of himself in Las Vegas.

According to entertainment company consultant Mike Luckman, his business partner Andre Van Pier has already designed the "Jackobot", which seemingly comes with laser beams that will shoot into the sky.

Why?

It is even rumoured that Sir Paul McCartney is said to be interested in this, how can I put it?, insane idea.

Were it not for the fact that it is not yet the 1st of April, I would have assumed that this was merely a wind up.

Now, I wonder if I can persuade the Mayor of London to erect a 50 foot statue of me somewhere?

2 comments:

  1. The robot is for the Las Vegas Show, Thriller Live which is going to be on June 13th, Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sorry, The show on the June 13th is just a Bogus!

    ReplyDelete