It should come as no surprise to anyone, given the complexity of Michael Jackson's life, that there are many "loose ends" to tie up now that he has died a.o.:
- What caused his death?
- Why did the police need to track down Jackson's doctor (Dr Conrad Murray), and impound the doctor's car?
- Who will have custody of his children?
- Did he leave a will?
- What happens to his assets, if indeed there are any assets left after his debts have been deducted?
- Will those who were suing him in life, continue their actions and sue his estate?
- Will everyone who has bought a ticket for Jackson's O2 concerts receive a refund, it is not at all certain that they will? etc.
The vultures are now circling what remains of his estate, and will do their best to pick the carcass of that estate clean.