Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Joe Jackson Bats For Michael

Michael Jackson's father, Joe, has again told the media that he is worried about Michael's health.

He claims, in an article in New York Daily News, that Michael has stopped eating and barely sleeps as a result of the trial.

Joe Jackson says that the accusations have devastated the Jackson family.

Quote:

"It's the worst experience I've ever had,".

Adding:

"We always mention to him about it, but he says, 'I'm going to eat. I'll eat some.' But he doesn't eat enough. He takes a couple of bites,".

I can appreciate that the family may well be concerned. However, Joe had already aired these concerns last week.

It seems to me that there may be more than a hint of media manipulation going on here, just a day before the jury hears the closing arguments.

Too much "pulling of the heart strings" for my taste.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    sure dad is worried i would be too...but i would be worried about my son or daughters health..i wonder if joes worries are because he's not out there making the parents money? This family,not just michael, has severe problems with reality.

    ReplyDelete