Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A Bit Fishy

This has appeared on the net.

Call me cynical, but it seems a bit fishy to me.

In the interests of fair play, I have dropped the official Michael Jackson site a note about it.

If they reply, I will post their response.

As it appears on the net, verbatim (contact details edited out):

"The Michael Jackson Foundation

Michael Jackson has always been a sign of innocence, charity and talent. He has given the world so much, with nothing in return. But now when he needs us the most, we will be there.

A division of "The Michael Jackson Camp" has started a worldwide fundraiser to help pay for some of Mr. Jackson's legal fees.

We will be selling lot's of merchandise with all the proceeds going directly to Mr. Jackson himself.

I have spoken with members of Mr. Jackson's legal team and they have given me permission to conduct this fundraiser.

If you have any questions please contact me via email or telephone. I will respond as quickly as possible.

company: .....
contact person: .....
e-mail: ............
phone: ............
site: ..........."


No comments:

Post a Comment