Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Devastating Video

The Prosecution in the Michael Jackson trial, showed the jury what has been described by some as the "devastating" video of Gavin Arvizo during a police interview in February and March of 2003.

Arvizo, who was clearly nervous in the video, told how Jackson allegedly molested him about five times and encouraged him to drink alcohol regularly.

During his testimony in March, Arvizo had said that he only remembered being abused on two occasions.

Arvizo said in the video:

"He said boys have to masturbate because if they don't they go crazy...He said that he wanted to show me how to masturbate. I said, 'no.' He said he would do it for me,"

He went on:

"He grabbed me in my private area. He put his hand in my pants ... he started masturbating me,"

Jackson then allegedly pulled Arvizo's hand onto his own crotch on one occasion.

The defence chose not to bring Arvizo back to the stand.

Both prosecution and defence have now rested.

It is expected that closing arguments may begin by next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment