Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Monday, May 28, 2007

Jackson Claims Food Poisoning

Michael Jackson cut short his $10M birthday appearance at the 25th birthday party of Brunei's Prince Azim this weekend, because he claimed that he was "ill".

Jackson had been paid $10M to attend the party at the Prince's country estate in England this Saturday. However, he left early claiming that he had food poisoning from the party buffet.

Jackson allegedly said:

"I am feeling ill and so weak. I had to go to the bathroom to vomit. I think it must be the food. I feel terrible.

I want to go now! Please call the prince, I want to say goodbye
."

There were no reports of any of the other guests, eg Jerry Hall and Roberto Cavalli, falling ill with food poisoning. Neither is it clear as to whether Jackson will refund the Prince for his non appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment