Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jackson 5 Reunion?

Rumours about a possible Jackson 5 reunion continue, with Janet Jackson discussing the issue with AFP.

Quote:

"I hope so. I really hope so because I'll be the first in line to buy a ticket.

I do know that my brothers want to and I know it's been kind of tough for Mike. He's kind of on the fence, from what I know about it
."

She added:

"Maybe he just wants to continue to be a solo artist and if that's what he wants then you have to respect his wishes. But what an impact it would have on the world and he has to see that because everyone else does.

I think he'd have to be blind not to see that
."

Michaal Jackson in recent years though has never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment