Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Monday, January 31, 2005

A Message From Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson has released a video, sanctioned by Judge Melville, in which he claims that allegations made against him are "disgusting and false".

He says

"Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court."

He goes on to say:

"In the last few weeks, a large amount of ugly, malicious information has been released into the media about me. Apparently, this information was leaked through transcripts in a grand jury proceeding where neither my lawyers, nor I, ever appeared. The information is disgusting and false..."

Adding:

"Years ago, I allowed a family to visit and spend some time at Neverland. Neverland is my home. I allowed this family into my home because they told me their son was ill with cancer and needed my help. Through the years, I have helped thousands of children who were ill or in distress..."

You can view the video message, by visiting Michael Jackson's Video Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment