Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oliver Twist To The Rescue

Michael Jackson's friend, actor, Mark Lester has agreed to give evidence in defence of Jackson at the forthcoming child trial molestation trial.

Lester is best known for his role as Oliver Twist, in the hit 1960's movie musical Oliver. He became friends with Jackson 25 years ago, and is godfather to two of Jackson's children.

Lester is reported to have said:

"Michael is innocent. I could be called as a witness because of what I know. I saw things that could be helpful to his case. The allegations against him are complete and utter nonsense," the actor was quoted as saying....I would totally trust my children with him. He is their godfather, why shouldn't I..".

No comments:

Post a Comment