Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Monday, January 24, 2005

Phone Sex Allegations

A British businessman is reportedly alleging that he had phone sex with Michael Jackson.

Terry George, 40, will appear at Jackson's trial; and tell the court that Jackson made reference to fondling himself during a telephone call.

It seems that George and Jackson became friends after Jackson's 1979 British tour.

George is quoted as saying:

"I can believe that the latest allegations are true because of what happened to me. It if it hadn't been for that phone call I would never have believed it was possible..But when I first heard the news I immediately felt part of it all. I'd only dared tell a handful of my closest friends because I thought nobody would believe me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment