Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dr Conrad Murray Charged

Dr Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's former doctor, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter over the death of Jackson.

Dr Murray has denied the charge, a judge must now decide whether to proceed to trial.

If convicted he could go to jail for up to four years.

Joe Jackson is having none of it, and later told Larry King:

"I don't like those charges. He (Murray) got off too easy in court. Justice, to me, would be the murder charge.

I'm looking for justice for my son. For me he's just the fall guy. There's other people, I think, involved with this whole thing. I think if he's (Murray) interrogated, he would come clean and tell everything he knows
."

No comments:

Post a Comment