Michael Jackson's Trials

Michael Jackson's Trials

Text

The Ongoing Trials of The Late Michael Jackson

Monday, April 04, 2005

Jackson Invokes God

Michael Jackson has reportedly said that "God and the truth are on our side."

He then went on to say:

"You understand I can't be there today," said Jackson. "I wish I could... I know you've traveled from around the world and I'm glad you came."

"I truly believe I have the most wonderful fans in the world," he said. "I'm looking forward to being with you very soon. Keep on dancing. I love you all very much."

Jackson made a speakerphone call on Sunday to approximately 200 fans, who had gathered at a hotel ballroom in Santa Maria.

The event cost $20 per head, and featured; singers, Jackson impersonators and someone known as "Majestic Magnificent."

In the spirit of peace and love, some Jackson fans beat a pinata with the face of prosecutor Tom Sneddon on Saturday.

The Jackson fan club president, Deborah Dannelly, said:

"It was meant in fun. We don't mean any harm to Mr. Sneddon".

No comments:

Post a Comment